Valentine Teacher Monogram Pencil Gift

I ordered some vinyl monograms from Becky at I.Show.Off vinyl decor and couldn't wait for them to come in.  She had an awesome post idea for Teacher Gift Monogram Pencil Jars.  I knew this would be a great Valentine gift for my sons' two teachers.  When I got them I was even more pleased....these were perfect.  Perfect size and awesome quality.  


I found some ABC vintage looking ribbon on clearance for .50 at Michaels. The vinyl monograms were extremely easy to put on using the tutorial from I.Show.Off site (click here for tutorial).  Here is picture of how mine turned out.


Thanks again Becky....I can't wait to place another order.  I think I'm going to be addicted to the vinyl projects.


13 comments:

Robyn Campbell said...

Hi there. I'm Friday following. Nice to meet you. =)

Kristi Flanagan said...

Very Cute! Now following you through Friday Follow!

Kristi
Punkin Seed Productions

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi dropping by from Friday Follow. Just followed you, hope you can come by sometimes.

Cakeblast said...

I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend :)

Jen said...

Very nice blog, I look forward to reading more.

I am now a Friday Follower of yours, have a great weekend and stop by to check out my blog.

http://www.mommysonlinegaragesale.com

Unknown said...

I am a Friday Follower! I hope you can follow me too so that I can get to 100 fantabulous followers! I look forward to reading your blog! Thanks! http://1craftymommy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Friday Following! Cute blog....I have some vinyl just waiting to meet up with the Cricut!

~Lauri
http://knitsandreads.blogspot.com

Organic Girl said...

I am a follow Happy Follow Friday:)
Organic Girl

Jami said...

Hi! I am following you from Firday Follow. Those pencil containers are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I am now your blog follower. Nice to meet you. Hope you follow me too.

Sarah said...

Hi, found your great blog through Follow Me Friday. I'm now following!

http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hey just stopping by to say Hi from Friday Follow!

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Becky Marie said...

OH, those turned out super cute.
Thanks for the shout out of i.show.off.
Becky