We Are The World 25 For Haiti

So what did you think of the new version for Haiti of We Are The World?  Personally, I love it!  I actually got the chills when I watched it.  More because of what it'll do for Haiti but also due to the inspiration of Michael Jackson to the song even today.  I've read several sites that have made negative comments regarding the mixture of rap/hip hop in it but I think it was brilliant to mix the artists.  They have everyone from back in the day to the present.  It'll appeal to all ages.  Here's a link to the website if you'd like to check it out.

http://wearetheworldfoundation.org/

Photo From www.wearetheworld.org

2 comments:

The Old White Barn said...

I loved it - up to date, and still having the Michael Jackson influence. No one can deny it was all done with a lot of heart.
Susan

Anonymous said...

I love it too!

Thanks for the comment - Wainscoting is just so pretty...in my books anyway!

Have a wonderful Wednesday ~

Jaime